Registration is now open!
The 2021 TCEA Convention & Exposition offers multiple registration options to provide campus and district-level administrators, teachers, librarians, and more with best practices and strategies for technology integration, implementation, and management to take advantage of the five content-filled days, and with an on-demand component meant to enhance the event and make it even more accessible.
Please note that hotel reservations will open in November.
Don’t hesitate, register today for the virtual TCEA 2021!
The registration to the virtual 2021 TCEA Convention & Exposition provides campus and district-level administrators, teachers, librarians, and more with best practices and strategies for technology integration, implementation, and management. Take advantage of the six content-filled days, and with an on-demand component meant to enhance the event and make it even more accessible.
Virtual Convention Badge
Nov. 21 – Jan. 8
Jan. 9 and later
Included with Registration
- Live-streamed and on-demand sessions from our presenter experts
- Presentations from our Thought Leaders
- Networking events and activities
- Virtual exhibit hall and exhibitor showcase sessions
- Up to 30 days of on-demand access to the live and recorded presentations
- Includes a complimentary one-year TCEA membership
- And so much more!
PLUS! You will receive month-long access to professional development:
- Access to the virtual TCEA Convention & Exposition February 1-6
- Complimentary access to IDEAcon’s virtual event on February 22-24
- Professional development activities and engagement opportunities throughout the month of February
Virtual Only Convention Registration
TCEA 2021 will offer an option to attend virtually. You can expect livestreams of top speakers as well as on-demand content, and opportunities for interaction with sponsors, exhibitors and your fellow educators. We’re working to bring you an innovative and valuable virtual experience. Details and information are coming soon!
Undergraduate Student Pricing
Undergraduate students can register for the Full Convention Registration at a discounted rate of $100. Undergraduate students may contact [email protected] with proof of enrollment as an undergraduate student. More information will be available once registration opens.