Exhibit at TCEA 2022
Accelerate Your Leads with TCEA
We are thrilled to welcome you back in person to Dallas, Feb. 7–10. It’s easy to attract customers at TCEA. Our global audience of engaged educators and administrators have always flocked to exhibitors with excitement. And, with everything that 2020-21 brought to the table, they are yearning to speak with you face to face in 2022.
What Sets the TCEA Convention & Exposition Apart?
TCEA offers vendors unmatched exposure to a wide variety of registrants at the intersection of teaching and technology. This allows you to directly target your market and put your brand in the spotlight.
TCEA is one of the largest organizations devoted to supporting educators. Since 1980, this nonprofit member organization has played a crucial role in implementing and increasing the use of technology in education. We attract thousands of curious educators who are ready to hear what you have to offer. Don’t miss this chance to build positive relationships with hundreds of the most passionate leaders in education.
Additionally, we are here to help alleviate some of the stress by supporting you along the way with planning, onsite production, and other resources. With over 40 years of experience, we’re ready to help you reach receptive educators and generate leads.
Ready to make it happen? Sign up today.
An Audience Ready for Your Message
Put yourself in front of solution seekers and decision makers at TCEA. Our members include thousands of knowledgeable educators in powerful roles. This means maximum visibility to those making purchases.
- CTO’s and Technology Director’s representing more than 400 districts
- 40% of attendees have been in education 16+ years and 24% with more than 20 years in education
- 90% of attendees have high influence in purchasing decisions
“TCEA is the granddaddy of them all. Everybody we need to see is going to be here.”
Building Your Brand at TCEA
Each year, more than 450 companies in the educational tech industry showcase their products and services in our exhibit hall. We provide you the opportunity to offer real solutions to the right educators.
Major categories represented include:
- Accessibility Technology & Tools
- Administrative Technology Solutions
- Assessment For Learning
- Classroom Management
- Computer Hardware
- Curriculum and Content Publishing
- Game-Based Learning
- Interactive Tools & Solutions
- IT Solutions: Data Management & Storage
- IT Solutions: Device Management
- IT Solutions: Networking & Security
- IT Solutions: Remote & Cloud Computing
- Library and Media Technology
- Mobile Learning Solutions
- Non-Technology and Novelty (Attire, Gifts, Personal-use Products)
- Printers & Peripherals
- Professional Development & Associations
- Security & Risk Management
- STEM Products & Services
- Telecommunication Solutions