More than 8,000 PreK-12 ed tech decision-makers attend the TCEA Convention & Exhibition, making it the ultimate destination to connect with your customers.
- Generate valuable leads by connection with 8,000+ educators and decision-makers.
- Meet qualified buyers in a targeted environment
- Create new and strengthen existing relationships with clients and other industry experts
- Gain industry-wide exposure for new product and service launches, including industry press coverage
- Increase public awareness and build on your brand image
- Take full advantage of 19 exhibit hours in a span of three days
- Entertain clients in the Live Music Capital of the World
More than 450 companies are expected to showcase their products and services in the over 90,000 square-foot exhibit hall. Major categories represented include:
- Administrative Tools and Data Management Software and Solutions
- Android, iOS, and/or Windows Specific Products and Services
- Assessment Solutions (Delivery Platforms)
- Assistive Learning Technology
- Audio Visual Equipment (Projection and Audio)
- Classroom Collaboration (Platforms and Management Tools)
- Computers, Tablets, and Mobile Devices
- Curriculum and Content Providers (Publishers, Mobile Applications, Instructional Tools)
- Distant Learning and Virtual School SolutionsFurniture
- Interactive Tools (Interactive White Boards, Student Response Systems)
- IT Solutions: Device Management
- IT Solutions: Hosting, Cloud Computing, and Data Storage
- IT Solutions: Networking (Products and Solutions)Library and Media Technology
- Non-Technology and Novelty (Attire, Gifts, Personal-use Products)
- Printing Devices and Solutions
- Professional Development, Staff Development, Continuing Education, Associations
- Telecommunication Equipment and Services
tcea is a global, member-based organization that has played a vital role in supporting the use of technology in education for the past 37 years. tcea advocates for greater technology funding in PreK-12 schools while providing valuable resources and professional development to educators.
Our primary focus is on integrating technology into the PreK-12 environment and providing our members with state-of-the-art information through conventions, workshops, newsletters, the Internet, and collaborations with higher education and business. tcea is affiliated with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), which provides a two-way channel of information throughout the world.