The Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteers are an invaluable part of what makes the TCEA Convention & Exhibition run smoothly, and we treat our volunteers right. I mean, we couldn’t have a convention without you.
Along with having a fun, unique, and rewarding convention experience, volunteers also benefit from some exclusive perks like premier seating, early admittance to sessions, and behind-the-scenes access.
There’s also an extra-special, super nifty, volunteer-only t-shirt and drawings for daily prizes. T-shirts and prizes? Yes, please!
Two Ways to Volunteer at TCEA Convention & Exposition
Scan attendees into the room for credit tracking, support line control, assist presenters with any needs, and act as a liaison between the presenter and convention staff. You’ll have a guaranteed seat in your volunteer sessions.
Which type of volunteer would you like to be?
- Volunteer for whatever sessions you’d like (and however many you’d like)
- Move rooms based on the sessions you chose
- Guaranteed seat for the sessions of your choice
Sign Me Up!
- Two 4.5-hour volunteer shifts (can be one full day or be spread over two days)
- Stay in the same room for your shift
- Guaranteed seat for sessions rotating through your room
- Free full registration badge
I Want to be Super!
Already a volunteer?
Log into your Volunteer Service Center at any time to adjust your schedule or add more opportunities.
Contact Janny Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-450-5412 for volunteer-related questions.