Visit the Exhibit Hall
Robert Knight Exhibit Hall
Learn. Play. Partner.
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest in ed tech products and solutions, you won’t want to miss TCEA’s Robert Knight Exhibit Hall. Connect with top industry leaders, exhibitors, and peers in a playful, innovative, and collaborative atmosphere where you can get your hands on the tech.
We will kick-start this year’s exhibition on Tuesday, February 8 at 2 p.m., and you’ll have three days to explore everything the exhibitors have to offer. Worried about missing a session? We’ve got you covered with dedicated times for visiting the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday, February 9, and Thursday, February 10.
The Exhibit Hall is open to attendees with a Full Conference Badge, One-Day Badge, or Exhibit Hall Only Badge. One-Day Badge holders may only access the exhibit hall on the day they are attending. One-Day Badge holders who purchased a Monday pass will not be able to attend the exhibit hall.
Monday, February 7
Tuesday, February 8
2 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 9
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
2 p.m.-3 p.m.
Thursday, February 10
9 a.m.-2 p.m.
1 p.m.-2 p.m.
“I always love walking into the exhibit hall and feeling that rush of adrenaline flow through my veins with the excitement and wonder of what will be discovered.”
Step inside to explore ed tech.
Visit the Exhibit Hall and:
- Be introduced to hundreds of companies showcasing the very best in ed tech resources
- Participate in interactive demonstrations and get oriented to cutting-edge products
- Achieve maximum value and utility when implementing technology in your school or district
- Gain fresh ideas, make new connections, and increase your product knowledge
Find the latest technology solutions from vendors in the following categories:
- Accessibility Technology and Tools
- Administrative Technology Solutions
- Assessment for Learning
- Classroom Management
- Computer Hardware
- Curriculum and Content Publishing
- Game-based Learning
- Interactive Tools and Solutions
- IT Solutions: Data Management and Storage
- IT Solutions: Device Management
- IT Solutions: Networking and Security
- IT Solutions: Remote and Cloud Computing
- Library and Media Technology
- Mobile Learning Solutions
- Non-Technology and Novelty
(Attire, Gifts, Personal-use Products)
- Printers and Peripherals
- Professional Development and Associations
- Security and Risk Management
- STEM Products and Services
- Telecommunication Solutions