Location and Travel
Visit San Antonio. The true heart of Texas.
Plan your visit to San Antonio.
After a day full of learning, connecting, and inspiration at TCEA, you’ll have plenty of time to unwind. Why not enjoy San Antonio? Let loose and discover all the arts, culture, food, and fun this amazing historical city has to offer.
With its 15-mile River Walk full of shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing, San Antonio presents you and your crew with plenty to discover at the end of each day. And the River Walk is right next to the convention center!
Explore the diverse cuisine, plan a ghost tour, take a river cruise, have a theme park adventure, tour the Alamo, visit one of the many museums, and your TCEA 2023 experience will definitely be complete.
The Convention Center
TCEA’s 2023 Convention & Exposition is located in downtown San Antonio– one of Texas’s best cities to visit– at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. It’s right off the River Walk. That means everything is at your fingertips.
Henry B. González Convention Center
900 E Market St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Traveling to San Antonio
Discover San Antonio
Is it possible to be energized, inspired, renewed, and relaxed– all at the same time?
Why, yes it is– at TCEA 2023 in San Antonio, Texas.
And we want you there. Check out our TCEA 2023 destination site for inspiration with itineraries, guides, and everything you need to explore San Antonio.
San Antonio Airport Information
San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is approximately 15 minutes from the San Antonio River Walk. There are many transportation options available from the airport.
Hotel Reservations Open September 15
Registered TCEA attendees can access the lowest rates in San Antonio through TCEA’s housing site. And with rates starting at just $169 per night, hotels sell out fast! If you’re wanting to snag your preferred hotel, reserve your room now.
After registering for TCEA 2023, your registration confirmation email will provide you with a link to reserve your discounted hotel room.
Assistance with Existing Reservations
Orchid Events is the official housing partner of the 2023 TCEA Convention & Exposition. Starting September 15, Orchid Events will be available by phone and email to assist attendees with hotel needs. Orchid Events will take reservation changes and cancellations until January 19. After that date, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotels.
Requests for group blocks of 10 or more rooms require TCEA approval and are subject to availability. All requests for 10 or more rooms require a completed group block form and may be subject to additional cancellation policies. Please contact Orchid Events to request a group block.
Phone: 888-341-0953 (toll free) | 801-797-0967 (international)
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT (8 a.m. – 6p.m. CT)
TCEA Housing Policies
To reserve a hotel room in TCEA’s discounted block, you must be registered for TCEA 2023. You will receive a link to the TCEA housing website in your registration confirmation email after you complete your convention registration. Each attendee may make reservations for up to five rooms.
Full Housing Policies
- Discounted hotel rates are available until January 10, 2023 or until hotels are sold out. After this date, reservations will be made based on availability and hotels may charge higher rates.
- Hotel reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your rooms as soon as possible for the best opportunity of receiving your hotel choice.
- A credit card is required to confirm all reservations. Please note that some hotels will charge this card as a required deposit. If you need to send a check deposit or require an invoice, please contact Orchid Events at 1-888-341-0953 or [email protected].
- Room rates are subject to a 1.25% Tourism Public Improvement District (PID) Fee.
- Room rates and PID fees are subject to 16.75% hotel tax per night (subject to change).
- If you are exempt from any taxes, please ensure you present a tax-exempt form at check-in.
- Changes and cancellations may be made online using the reservation acknowledgment number provided on your reservation confirmation email.
- Reservations may be canceled without penalty until December 1, 2022. Reservations canceled after December 1, 2022 are subject to a $100 cancellation fee for each room canceled. If cancellation occurs after January 10, 2023, your hotel will charge one night’s room and tax.
For more information, visit the FAQs page.
Hotel List and Map
To help you plan your visit to San Antonio, please download the official 2023 TCEA Convention & Exposition hotel map.
HOTEL SCAM WARNING
Please be aware that TCEA does not contact individuals or companies with special deals on accommodations for the 2023 TCEA Convention & Exposition. Orchid Events is the official housing partner for the 2023 TCEA Convention & Exposition. We have received notice that unaffiliated companies have contacted attendees and exhibitors offering discounted hotel reservations. These offers are scams. Individuals have reported lost deposits and fraudulent activity in connection with these activities. The only approved reservation link is the one included in your registration confirmation email.
Shuttle service will be provided every 15-20 minutes between the hours of operation. There will be no mid-day service Monday through Wednesday.
Monday, January 30
6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 31
6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 1
6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 2
6:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Omni La Mansion del Rio
Hotel Contessa (access shuttles from the Westin)
TCEA does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attendees of TCEA-sponsored conferences. We can, however, issue a Visa Support Letter to assist with your visa application.
Requesting Visa Support Letters
TCEA is able to provide visa support letters to attendees, presenters with scheduled and confirmed presentations, or registered exhibiting personnel. TCEA does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment.
For visa support letters, you must complete the form below in its entirety. You will need to provide the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- Company name, company website, and company email address
- Your title and role at the company
- The name of the conference you are registered for
- Your registration confirmation number
Please plan your travel well in advance and allow plenty of time to apply for a visa. If you have specific questions about obtaining a visa, contact the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services.