Join Us in Dallas
The 2022 TCEA Convention & Exposition will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
Dallas is a global center of business and culture. Home to world-class cultural institutions, a hub for education, and boasting renowned dining and nightlife, we’re excited to invite you to Dallas — a great place to learn, explore, and reconnect.
Ready to plan your trip?
Make sure to take a look at this information:
TCEA has secured discounted rates at select hotels near the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. These discounted rates are available through TCEA’s housing website, not the individual hotels, after you complete the registration process.
Existing Reservation Assistance
Orchid Events will take reservation changes and cancellations for existing reservations* until January 27. After that date, all changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotels.
1-888-747-7860 (toll free) or 1-801-214-7287
Monday – Friday; 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Central
TCEA Housing Policies
Registration for the 2022 TCEA Convention & Exposition is required before reserving a hotel room. You will receive a link to the TCEA housing website in your registration confirmation email after you complete your convention registration. Each attendee may make reservations for up to five rooms.
Full Housing Policies
- All reservations must be received by Jan. 14, 2022 to guarantee conference rates. After this date, reservations will be made based on availability and hotels may charge higher rates.
- Hotel reservations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Book your rooms as soon as possible for the best chance of securing your hotel of choice.
- A credit card is required to confirm all reservations. Please note that some hotels will charge this card as a required deposit. If you need to send a check deposit, please contact Orchid Events at 1-888-747-7860 or [email protected].
- All rates are subject to taxes ranging from 15.26% to 17%, depending on the hotel. Refer to the housing site for applicable rates. If you are exempt from any taxes, please ensure you present all necessary tax-exempt forms at check-in. The tax rate is subject to change.
- Hotels may charge additional fees for more than two guests per room.
- Changes and cancellations may be made online using the reservation number provided in your reservation confirmation email. Cancellations received after Nov. 19 may be charged room and tax for one night. Changes are subject to availability.
For more information, visit the FAQs page.
Discounted hotel reservations are now available. A link to the hotel reservation page will be sent to all attendees after completing the registration process.
HOTEL SCAM WARNING
Monday, February 7
6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
Tuesday, February 8
6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.-8 p.m.
Wednesday, February 9
6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
Thursday, February 10
6:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion
AC by Marriott Dallas Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown
Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Downtown
The Adolphus Hotel
Magnolia Dallas Hotel
Dallas Marriott Downtown
Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
Traveling to Dallas
The Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center is located in the heart of Downtown Dallas and is easily accessible whether you are near or far.
The Convention Center is located at:
650 S Griffin St
Dallas, Texas 75202
Map out directions.
Travel By Air
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Light Rail
DART connects you to most of Dallas’ entertainment districts, the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, American Airlines Center, both airports, and Trinity Railway Express (TRE). Find out more information about routes, schedules, and fares here.
Parking in Downtown Dallas
The Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center offers parking solutions onsite with multiple neighboring public parking lots. The Convention Center garage parking rate is $15 per day (no in and out privileges). View this map for parking locations in the downtown area.
TCEA does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attendees of TCEA sponsored conferences. We can, however, issue a Visa Support Letter to assist with your visa application.
Requesting Visa Support Letters
TCEA is able to provide visa support letters to attendees, presenters with scheduled and confirmed presentations, or registered exhibiting personnel. TCEA does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment.
For visa support letters, you must complete the form below in its entirety. You will need to provide the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- Company name, company website, and company email address
- Your title and role at the company
- The name of the conference you are registered for
- Your registration confirmation number
Please plan your travel well in advance and allow plenty of time to apply for a visa. If you have specific questions about obtaining a visa, contact the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services.