Presentations and Workshops
More than 900 presentations, workshops, and events are scheduled for the 2018 TCEA Convention & Exposition. Various formats are available to best fit your personal professional development needs, including expert panels and BYOD workshops. Explore the hottest edtech topics in hands-on and in-depth sessions.
A full list of sessions will be available August 2017.
About the Sessions
PC Hands-on Workshop
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Workshop
Each poster presenter will be provided with a 6-foot table, monitor, and board you can attach any flyers and/or handouts to. Presenters are required to bring their own laptop to project a visual. Poster sessions last two hours, but are a combination of many short conversations.
Each presentation is aligned to a primary strand that best describes the focus of the session. Below are the TCEA Convention & Exposition strands.
- 1:1, District Supported Devices, BYOT (Implementation and Management)
- Leadership and CTO (Advocacy and Educational Policy, Administration, Assessment and Accountability, Funding, Technology Planning and Evaluation)
- Online and Blended Learning (Global Connections, Virtual Classrooms, Flipped Classrooms)
- Library Media (Information Literacy, Library Services, and Media Integration)
- Professional Development (Professional Development Strategies, Models, and Deployment)
- Pedagogy and Instructional Design (Technology Integration, Best Practices, Strategies, Project- and Problem-Based Learning, Makerspaces, Learning Environments)
- Special Populations (GT, ELL/Migrant/Bilingual, Special Needs)
- Technical Support (Infrastructure, Network Services, Software/Hardware, and Informational Technology)
- Technology Applications and CTE Courses (Coding, Computer Science, BIMM, STEM, STEAM, etc.)