Hailed as the conference for education transformation, the annual TCEA Convention & Exposition is a must-attend event for educators in every capacity. With over 1,000 engaging and enriching presentations and workshops, spark fresh ideas and discover the information and resources you need to fully charge you for success.
With a wide range of content, educators and supporters will experience a unique convention tailored to their needs. Click on your role below to discover how the TCEA Convention & Exposition can specifically benefit you.
CTOs, Technology Directors, and Technology Consultants
Tech Directors serve many functions from providing leadership to finding solutions for the NOC. TCEA understands that some issues are the same no matter how many students you serve and campuses you support, but there are also many differences. Our content is adapted to provide ideas and solutions for your individual challenges and requirements.
- Get specialized sessions in the convention’s CTO Strand. We cover the topics you care most about: asset management, disaster recovery, strategic planning for technology, learning management systems, student information systems, network and infrastructure planning, mobile device management, and more.
- Build a strong PLN with exclusive networking events designed for technology leaders.
- Extend your resources and engage in conversations with educators who share your passions, concerns, and challenges in the Solution Circle roundtable discussions.
- Explore new products and services in the one-stop marketplace for all things ed tech. More than 450 companies will showcase their hardware, software, programs, management solutions, and more.
Principals and Campus Leaders
As a campus leader, you are constantly balancing both day-to-day and long-term decisions on everything from administrative and management tasks to budget considerations and designing new initiatives to bring success to your school. Here are just a few ways the 2019 TCEA Convention can support you in all of the different aspects of your uniquely challenging role.
- Take in a deep dive session on creating innovative learning spaces or professional development models and deployment.
- Hear from leading education experts on tools and best practices for assessment and follow up for creating strong campuses.
- Find the tools and ideas to support successful, lasting transformation and preview the most up-to-date ed tech solutions in the robust exhibit hall.
Superintendents and District Leaders
As a district leader, you mold the futures of not only students—but teachers, administrators, and staff. Regardless of the number of campuses and people you support, your time is incredibly valuable. Discover ways to maximize your efficiency and further hone your leadership and initiatives to make your district a technologically advanced one.
- Get hands on with tools like Google Calendar to explore techniques and tips for managing day-to-day tasks and simplifying your processes.
- Preview poster sessions showcasing real examples of campus and district initiatives that have improved student learning outcomes.
- Support your ongoing leadership efforts through inspiring keynotes and featured presenters.
- Experience more than 1,000 presentations from top educators from across the nation that will share their stories and provide resources for successful technology integration.
Curriculum and Instructional Leaders and Campus Technology Specialists
Teachers turn to you as their curriculum and tech guru to help them implement fresh ideas to engage students and improve learning outcomes. The 2019 TCEA Convention supports you so you can better support teachers with technology solutions.
- Explore best practices and tools for successful technology integration through peer-led presentations. With over 1,000 engaging and enriching presentations, you will discover the tools and solutions you need to innovate your learning space.
- Attend in-depth, hands-on workshops that go beyond inspiration to provide you with full walkaway plans for implementation.
- Find the tools and ideas you need to support successful, lasting transformation in your learning environment from more than 450 exhibitors. Preview the most up-to-date ed tech solutions and talk to the experts in one easy-to-navigate marketplace.
Classrooms teachers have the incredible job of transforming students on an individual level. You are constantly looking for new ways to increase student engagement and retention with the latest learning strategies. The 2019 TCEA Convention supports you by providing everything you need to fully charge your classroom all in in one place.
- From hands-on workshops diving into the world of 3D printing to interactive presentations exploring best practices for today’s top tools like Kahoot and SeeSaw – you’ll find just what you need to hone your skills and develop new competencies.
- Immersive workshops go beyond just learning a new tool to discovering how to incorporate it into your lesson plans to engage students and create better outcomes.
- Multiple learning formats (presentations, hands-on workshops, poster sessions, vendor-led presentations, and interactive learning areas) allow you to customize your learning experience. And, your registration is all-inclusive so there’s no added fees for immersive learning opportunities.
- Opportunities abound to strengthen your PLN through facilitated discussion groups and other networking opportunities with like-minded teachers.
Information Technology, Network Administrators, Hardware and Software Management, and Support Professionals
The 2019 TCEA Convention has no shortage of content and opportunities specifically designed to offer useful and practical information to individuals like you who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-12 educators.
- Attend hands-on, informative sessions from industry professionals in the Technical Support strand that are tailored to meet your needs and provide real-world solutions in everything from BYOD management and security to end user technical support.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with ed tech experts, including facilitated discussion Solution Circles on topics relevant to your work.
- Meet with hundreds of technology vendors showcasing the latest in products and services for your school or district in the exhibit hall.
Librarians and Media Specialists
From making your library a future ready learning space to incorporating makerspaces, the 2019 TCEA Convention can help you enhance your resources for creating responsible digital citizens.
- Attend interactive and highly-informative sessions in the Library Media strand that are tailored to meet your needs and keep you up-to-date on the latest in information literacy, library services, and media integration.
- Preview the latest products from more than 450 vendors to transform your library with envy-worthy makerspaces and other creative learning spaces.
- Interactive learning areas, a poster session area showcasing real-world implementation from your peers, Solution Circles with content-specific focuses, and more will enhance your tool belt of technology integration tools.
Special Education Professionals
Special populations can see incredible benefits from ed tech tools and strategies designed to support diverse learning styles. As a special education professional, the 2019 TCEA Convention can help you meet the unique needs of your students by delivering the ideas and information you require all in one place.
- Discover ideas and resources to support learning for special needs, ELL, GT, and bilingual students in our Special Populations strand.
- Explore ready-to-implement solutions focused on special populations in poster sessions designed to let you engage with presenters in a casual come-and-go environment.
- Network with other special education educators and learn how they’re implementing technology in creative ways to help their students thrive.
With content delivered in a wide variety of formats, the convention is specifically tailored to accommodate all learning styles and appeal to educators at all levels. And, every registration includes a complimentary one-year registration so you can continue your learning and networking all year long. Join us on this 24/7 journey to engaged learning and leave fully charged and ready to tackle new challenges and meet your goals long after the convention is over.